Custom Label and Tag Manufacturing Capabilities
State-of-the-art Flexographic Label Printing, Die Cutting, and Finishing Equipment provide LSi with the following capabilities:
- Labels and/or Tags up to 13 inches wide by 23-7/8 inches long.
- Three die stations to accommodate perforations, security slits, sheeting, or other specialty requirements.
- Non-die cut continuous slit rolls either printed or unprinted.
- Up to six different colors
- 4-color process
- Front and Back Dual side printing
- Fine line and/or graduating screens
Barcode and Consecutive Number Printing:
- Off press barcode and consecutive numbering in either a standard or rotated print configuration is accomplished utilizing state-of-the-art Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer imaging with a variety of type faces and sizes.
- Paper stock:
Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer, Tag stocks, Gloss and Semi-Gloss, Fluorescents, laminated Gold and Silver, Litho, and other paper products including UL approved materials
- Synthetics and film stock:
Acetates, Foils, Kapton™, Kimdura™, Mylar™, Polyesters, Tyvek™, Vinyls, and other Poly and synthetic products including UL approved materials.
- Acrylics, Cold and Freezer Temperature, General Purpose permanent, Opaques, Pharmaceutical, Removables, and other specialty adhesives
- Available inside core diameters: 1”, 1-1/2”, 1-5/8”, 2”, 2-3/4”, 3”, and 4”
- Inside or Outside wind capabilities
- Fan folding capabilities